Administrator Company Secretarial Services x2: Sasol South Africa
DEADLINE: 19 October 2022
Short Description / Purpose of Job
Provide professional and specialised administrative assistance and support to the Company Secretarial Services (CSS) team in order to facilitate the effective operation of the function and ensure effective statutory and group meeting administration, including:
- providing effective and efficient administrative support and document management which assists with the management of a corporate governance structure to enable the Sasol group to achieve its business goals;
- continuously improving and refining pro-active CSS support within the Sasol group;
- providing and ensuring correct, efficient and timely company secretarial support and information to all stakeholders.
Recruitment Description / Key Accountabilities
- Prepare, validate and manage distribution lists and attendance registers for meetings. Update distribution list immediately upon being notified of an update or change that impacts on distribution list. Notify Corporate Calendar Administrators of all changes to distribution lists and update Boardvantage team spaces.
- Prepare draft agenda in line with the annual work plan for confirmation. Ensure that all written resolutions passed in the period between the previous meeting and the next meeting are included in the draft agenda and ready for inclusion in pack.
- Prepare and finalise pack in collaboration with the responsible Company Secretary or Specialist, and load meeting papers onto Boardvantage, using the applicable guidelines for this purpose
- Coordinate the boardroom meeting administration by ensuring that the venue is prepared and confirmed, providing all relevant individuals and informing the meeting secretary of apologies.
- Prepare high quality and accurate ghost minutes, collate attendance registers, facilitate signing of minutes by the Chairman after approval, and incorporate these into formal company records.
- Provide end-to-end document management by saving board and committee packs, presentations, late submissions and other corporate documentation in the relevant SharePoint Archival folders.
- Peruse all board packs and written resolutions for submissions in respect of changes in directorships. After approval of the changes liaise with the directors / trustees in order to obtain all required supporting documentation. Generate an extract and after having the Company Secretary / Specialist sign the extract, provide all documentation to the Senior Specialist Enablement for lodging with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission.
- Generate statutory reports from OneWorld Blueprint as required by the relevant Company Secretary / Specialist.
- Generate payment instructions, obtain sign off and provide payment instruction and supporting documentation to Group Rewards for remuneration of non-executive directors of assigned Sasol boards.
- Support Company Secretarial Services (CSS) Enablement function to coordinate and ensure that annual declarations and new appointments are included in relevant Board meeting packs.
- Provide support in respect of queries for statutory documentation after liaising with the responsible Company Secretary or Specialist.
Grade 12 (Matric) with a minimum 9 year’s relevant experience
3-year National Diploma with minimum 5 year’s relevant experience
Certification & Professional Membership
Collaboration: The action of working with someone to produce something
Execution capability: The underlying ability to execute a strategy/project or day to day work
Project Coordination: Knowledge and experience with Project Coordination is planning, organizing, and managing tasks and resources to accomplish an objective this include an administrative, liaison and support role that supports one or more projects. Usually used during smaller non-capital projects.
Reporting: The ability to access information from databases, forms, and other sources, and prepare reports according to requirements.
Self-Mastery: Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting
Verbal Communications: Any exchange of words, either written or spoken, used to transmit information
Written Communications: Sending of messages, orders or instructions in writing through letters, circulars, manuals, reports, telegrams, office memos, bulletins, etc. It is a formal method of communication and is less flexible.
Join this WhatsApp Group to receive more of these opportunities: WHATSAPP (Click to join)