IVANPLATS (Pty) Ltd in South Africa is Hiring x24 Semi-Skilled Electrician Positions: Apply Now
DEADLINE: 14 September 2023
IVANPLATS (Pty) Ltd in South Africa is Hiring x24 Semi-Skilled Electrician Positions
IVANPLATS (Pty) Ltd, a subsidiary of Ivanhoe Mines, is advancing the development of its world-class palladium-rhodium-nickel-copper-gold project in the Limpopo Province near Mokopane. This unique mineral deposit will be exploited using large mechanised state-of-the-art underground mining methods, deploying the latest technology to develop this “mine of the future”. Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to apply for the following vacancies required for the project development.
Semi-Skilled Electrician x 24 (REF: SMEI015)
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Adhering to mine standards, procedures, and rules
- Ability to do good housekeeping.
- Risk assessment
- Assisting qualified Electrician, construction, and repair of equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Semi-Skilled Electrician
- Construction experience 3 years
- Grade 12
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
- Problem solving skills.
- Willing to work overtime and shifts.
- Promote a high safety standard.
- Enthusiastically productive
- Working shifts
Applications must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or www.ivanhoecommunities.com
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE: IVANPLATS (Pty) Ltd in South Africa is Hiring x24 Semi-Skilled Electrician Positions
And on or before the closing date. The company will NOT consider applications received after the closing date.