Massmart invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022.
DEADLINE: 06 May 2022
Massmart is an African retail and wholesale group with widely recognised and differentiated formats, represented in 408 stores in 13 sub-Saharan countries.
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units within Store Operations.
12 months’ workplace experience that includes a 6 months structured learning journey
Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training.
Manage own development to increase own competencies.
Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business.
• Certified ID copy
• Certified and completed degree
• Certified matric certificate
• SA citizen, with valid SA ID number
• Willing to work retail hours (weekends, busy trading periods such as Christmas, public holidays)
• Younger than 35 years of age.
• Not registered for same program at SETA before / not currently registered with any SETA for any program.
Internship Opportunities Open for Applications below (Click on any you are interested in)
Supply Chain Management Internship (People with disabilities)
- (PWD)Graduate Supply Chain Management Degree Internship – KwaZulu – Natal 2022/2023
- (PWD)Graduate Supply Chain Management Degree Internship – Western Cape 2022/2023
- (PWD)Graduate Supply Chain Management Degree Internship – Gauteng 2022/2023
TO APPLY, SIMPLY CLICK ON ANY OF THE LISTED INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ABOVE.
All the best!!!
You may also check> Sibanye-Stillwater Vacancies