Transnet is hiring for a Manager-National Capacity Building.
DEADLINE: 02 May 2022
Equity Statement :Preference will be given to suitably qualified Applicants who are members of the
designated groups in line with the Employment Equity Plan and Targets of the Organisation/Operating
The closing date is on 02.05.2022. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to [email protected].
All applicants, clients, members of the public and our suppliers to report any kind of fraud or corruption at Transnet. Call the hotline toll free number: 0800 003 056 or email [email protected]
To ensure sustainable human resource capacity building management through the provision of mechanisms for human capital development and retention by providing strategic and operational leadership in the following areas:
• Training and Bursary Management for TNPA
• Skills Development planning, co-ordination and management
• Build, manage and facilitate TNPA critical skills pipeline including YPTs, internships, learnerships and trainee programmes
• Manage and facilitate registration of professional bodies.
Responsible for overseeing and guiding the management and reporting on BBBEE (Skills Development pillar)
Qualifications & Experience:
• B. Soc Science/ B. Comm/ BA/ BTech in Human Resources Development or Industrial and Organisational Psychology
• 8 – 12 years’ experience in the capacity building environment where 3 years is at management level
Requirement of Trust and Honesty in the handling of Finances as per the National Credit Act Amendment 19
Standard Job Requirements
• Driver’s license code 08
• Travel as required and approved
You may also check> Sibanye-Stillwater Vacancies